- Problems with Orange Livebox, the xDSL and Fiber fixed-line home router, would frequently result in the exchange of a subscriber’s current device for a new device
- Customers needed to visit a retail outlet to exchange their devices, even when service problems may have been unrelated to the device.
- Exchanging a Livebox device required that the Livebox be sent back to Orange’s warehouse for reconfiguration, testing, and potential recycling
- Only 50% of customers returning devices to store actually had faulty CPE
- It was estimated that servicing customers with non-faulty devices caused 2% increase in OPEX
- Revenue loss occured due to loss on potential purchase when customers returned the Livebox
A catalyst solution to deliver enhanced CX through intelligent robots was developed through a partnership with Orange, Incognito, Re:infer, Blueprism, AwareX, and Prodapt.
This solution enables cognitive automation to better understand subscribers, deliver next-best action triggers with artificial intelligence, and accurately and automatically troubleshoot and resolve issues while closing the communication loop with customers.
|Incognito provides the subscriber service subscription, the device repository and the tools necessary to manage, diagnose and resolve the subscriber issues automatically|
|AwareX offers omnichannel support options to open communication for subscribers, allowing them to initiate self-service inquiries on their own terms, 24 x 7|
|Blueprism and Prodapt robotic process automation (RPA) qualifies & validates data and triggers next-best actions based on configurable logic|
|Re:infer automates the analysis of unstructured data to minimize nonessential OPEX due to human intervention while exponentially reducing the time it takes to trigger actions|